I take tons of pictures of my kids. More than 100,000 images are on the hard drive. Most of them are not frame-worthy. Many have blurred subjects and terrible lighting. But once in a while, I get lucky and capture an image that takes my breath away. Like this one.
Photo a Day
- Awesome toy friends at #playchic in Chicago. | Day 325 instagram.com/p/hXrxf7qT__/ 1 week ago
- @HaveSippy Love it! 1 month ago
- Soccer Saturday! Gotta love refs in pink socks. | Day 285 instagram.com/p/fYQmq4qT_2/ 1 month ago
- My office today. Formula Drift Media Day at Irwindale Speedway with the #crazycart! instagram.com/p/fT8FwqqTyZ/ 2 months ago
- A jacket, new boots and some rain. That was super fun! | Day 282 instagram.com/p/fSxVaxqT_l/ 2 months ago